• Passion for food. We make pretty much everything from scratch here
and are deeply proud of that fact. Experience in fermenting,
pickling baking (cakes and bagels) and everything else we do is
preferable. We want someone who really wants to learn all of the
• Clean, productive and keen: We are a small team with big ambitions
and everyone who joins becomes part of the business DNA. With an
open kitchen, customers are always in the building. It is vital that
you are as enthusiastic about customer service as you are about food
service. This includes keeping the kitchen spotless, keeping the
bagels flowing and bringing new ideas and energy to every shift.
• Loves being in the team: we want someone who wants to be in a
team, succeed as a team and is able to communicate with their team
to ensure that the day and the business goes from strength to
Why you should work for us:
• A fun, energetic and exciting culture
• Four day working week: We believe that work life balance is vital.
We do four ten hour days (slightly less if working weekend). No one
is rota’d on to work all weekends and the rota is written a month
ahead of schedule. Cheffing should not stop you from seeing friends
and family, having a hobby or just actually relaxing!
• Real opportunities: As a super young company this is a chance to
come in pretty much at the beginning and grow with us! We will offer
you training in any area of the business. We are planning to grow as
a business and this will mean that there will be opportunity for
• Real Benefits: We offer paid lunch breaks, real living wage,
completely free lunch, free coffee (on shift and out of shift),
birthday off as holiday (aka extra holiday), discount for friends
and family, closed during Xmas and evenings. As we grow one of our
main aims is to make this list even longer.
Experience is preferable but attitude and passion is so much more
important. If this sounds like you, please send your CV, your personal
favourite bagel (doesn’t have to be one of our fillings) and why to